Learning the Pullplank
Remember this is a pullup on the ground.
1. Glutes engaged- pelvis tucked posteriorly
2. Abs braced
3. Lats engaged- Elbows rotated in, shoulders and armpits pulling down
During the movement:
1. Keep tucking the pelvis as you move forward (this helps keep your core engaged and not let your lumbar spine sink towards the floor)
2. Keep Pulling- when you feel resistance don't try and push away, Squeeze the checklist muscles and keep pulling forward.
3. Breathe (Exhale) through the effort or the resistance